This is my first attempt at a blog. I figured it would be a good way to keep fieldnotes and photographs from my anticipated trip to Europe in the Spring. More on this later, I am just trying to figure this out.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole, What a wonderful blog and site! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your thoughtful comments. You have much work ahead of you in these next several months of traveling; however, knowing you, I know that you will accomplish everything you set out to do - and more - during your JYA. I look forward to following you, and reading about your journey, as you trek across Europe and spend those Euros we sent you! Love, Linda - Denver, CO
Nikki, great writing, I can feel the excitement and am so happy for you. I know you're getting the experience and a lifetime and lots of wonderful pix to remember it with. Hope you can post some of these soon. I'm sure you'll get adept at dealing with the street vendors, you'll encounter lots of them before your travels are done. Love, Dad
I am a Davidson College student majoring in Cultural Studies. As a part of my thesis I am studying sports arenas (ancient and modern) and for this I am going on the Davidson Classics Semester Abroad, and with the help of scholarships, traveling to Germany, Greece, and Switzerland, as well as doing some independent study at MIT and Harvard.
I enjoy volleyball, reading, and creating art, as well as writing about architecture.
3 comments:
Nicole,
What a wonderful blog and site! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your thoughtful comments. You have much work ahead of you in these next several months of traveling; however, knowing you, I know that you will accomplish everything you set out to do - and more - during your JYA. I look forward to following you, and reading about your journey, as you trek across Europe and spend those Euros we sent you!
Love,
Linda - Denver, CO
Nikki, great writing, I can feel the excitement and am so happy for you. I know you're getting the experience and a lifetime and lots of wonderful pix to remember it with. Hope you can post some of these soon. I'm sure you'll get adept at dealing with the street vendors, you'll encounter lots of them before your travels are done. Love, Dad
Post a Comment